Finding Vaccine Records

SHAC suggests students without current vaccine records request them from the following people/places:

  1. Parent or Guardian (many parents or guardians keep a childhood vaccine book for their child)

  2. Primary Care Provider (PCP) or Pediatrician

  3. High School (school nurses often keep record, especially for states that mandate vaccines for all public school students)

  4. State Immunization Registry  (e.g., New Mexico uses a statewide immunization information system called NMSIIS)

    To access and print records through the NMSIIS Record Public Portal:

        a. Read: VaxViewNM Instructions

        b. Log onto:

See also:

SHAC Allergy & Immunization Clinic: (505) 277-7925