Sexual & Reproductive Health - Overview
SHAC strives to create a welcoming clinic where all patients are encouraged to be active participants in their sexual and reproductive healthcare journeys. SHAC provides quality, evidence-based health care and wellness services in a non-judgmental environment, respectful of life choice across the gender, sexual and biological spectrums.
- Evaluation and treatment for sexual and reproductive health issues
- Testing, diagnosis and treatment of STI/STD and HIV
- Contraception Counseling: Pills, IUD/Implant, Depo-Provera
- Support and assistance for concerns relating to sexual function or performance
- Support and assistance for concerns relating to sexual orientation
- Support through life transitions like menopause
- Wellness exams including:
Age-specific laboratory testing and cancer screenings
Blood pressure screening
Review of medication
Nutrition and exercise support
Information about breast, testicular self-exams
For more information, see:
For more information or to schedule an appointment with a SHAC health provider, call SHAC at (505) 277-3136.