Mental Health Awareness Day
UNM's "Mental Health Awareness Day" event happens every October. Check back here for updates for 2023!
In the meantime, check out all of the mental health resources that are available for UNM students, staff and faculty:
Curious about where your mental health stands? Take our screening tool:
Therapy Assistance Online (TAO) Screening Tool
Therapy Assistance Online (TA0): Online Self-Help Tool
This tool is used to meet our Lobos skill development and educational needs in well-being and behavioral health. It can be used to provide self-help on issues like mindfulness, communication, problem solving, and much more! Interested in building resilience with in yourself? Need a little stress management guidance? Then look no further, Lobos. We are here to help!
TAO Know How Short Video Series
Visit the SHAC YouTube Channel to watch a series of short how to videos:
- Register for TAO on Desktop or Mobile
- Register for TAO Screening Group
- Browsing TAO Content & Progress
- TAO Logs & Mindfulness Library
- TAO Badges & Support
Resources for Students, Staff & Faculty
- MENTALHEALTH.UNM.EDU: List of resources for UNM Community
- Student Health & Counseling (SHAC): For UNM Students
- Counseling, Assistance & Referral Services (CARS): For UNM Staff & Faculty
- What Is Anxiety?
- What Is Bipolar Disorder?
- Practicing Mindfulness
- What Is PTSD?
- Relationships During a Pandemic
- How Social Isolation Affects the Brain
- Stress in College