If you think you are at risk for monkeypox, call the NM Department of Health at 1-855-600-3453, Option 4 for a consultation.
Monkeypox Symptoms, Treatment & Prevention / Resources
- UNM News Minute, 8/18/2022: Preparation for & Guidance on Monkeypox as Fall 2022 Semester Begins
"Monkeypox: The Myths, Misconceptions — and Facts — About How You Catch It" - NPR, Aug. 5, 2022
- American Medical Association
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Monkeypox Signs and Symptoms
- Monkeypox Prevention
- Institutions of Higher Education - For Students, Staff, Health Centers, etc.
- SHAC News Story (dated July 28, 2022)
Students: Exposed? Infected?
We encourage you to seek care if you have any concerns about infections or exposures. Call SHAC at (505) 277-3136 to schedule an appointment.