How SHAC Can Help!
- Discuss techniques to quit smoking (and other forms of tobacco)
- Get resources and materials
- Get referrals to support groups
- Review over-the-counter and prescription options
- Purchase over-the-counter options: Nicotine Patches and other nicotine replacement products
- Fill prescriptions
- Support techniques to assist with smoking cessation
- Help with relaxation techniques and stress management
For more information, call SHAC at (505) 277-3136.
See also SHAC Tobacco Cessation promo flyer.
- SHAC Smoking Cessation Resource Guide
- Quit Now New Mexico
- American Lung Association - Teen Tobacco Cessation Resource Guide
- American Cancer Society