Welcome International Students!
For questions regarding Health Insurance for international students, please see:
SHAC offers medical and mental health support to students of the Afghan community.
- If an Afghanistan Citizen has been employed by/on behalf of the US Government, this link advises on how to apply for a special Visa to leave Afghanistan:
- To view the most up-to-date information on the situation in Afghanistan and potential assistance for evacuation:
U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan (usembassy.gov)
- Non-Profits assisting in relocation:
LIRS (Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service)
No One Left Behind
For information about SHAC Services, click on the following links:
- SHAC Medical Appointments
- SHAC Counseling Appointments
- SHAC Frequently Asked Questions
- Counseling Tips for Students
For more information about SHAC Services or to schedule an appointment at SHAC, please call (505) 277-3136.