Recommendations for Students with Respiratory Symptoms
- If you have symptoms that you think might be due to infection with Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), think that you need to be tested for COVID, or have concern for an exposure, call (505) 277-3136 and follow the prompts to speak with a SHAC medical provider. Identify your symptoms to staff before visiting the clinic (e.g., fever, cough, runny nose).
- After SHAC Hours of Operation: Call SHAC after hours at (505) 277-3136; select option #2. You will reach an answering service. The answering service will page a SHAC medical provider who is available for medical problems that can be addressed over the telephone.
- SHAC Coronavirus Information for Students + FAQs
- UNM Bringing Back the Pack:
- Testing Options
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration System - NM Dept of Health
SHAC Services & Hours (Telehealth & In-Person)
SHAC is open for all regular services offers telehealth and in-person visits. Note: Charges may apply for Telehealth Services.
There are several ways to access your provider. From in-person to telehealth, phone, and health portal, we’ve got you covered! Please remember that we are still following COVID safe practices including our outdoor waiting room.
Call SHAC at (505) 277-3136 ahead of visiting whenever possible. A mask is required upon entering SHAC.
Click on the link above for instructions regarding in-person vs. telehealth visits, appointment cancellations, No-Show Fee, New Patients, HSC students, and patient parking.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Access building through west entrance only; use walkway for access from parking lot.
SHAC Hours are subject to change. SHAC is closed on all official UNM holidays.
SHAC Pharmacy is open to the public for in-person services. To access Pharmacy, use west plaza entrance. There is no clinic access from the Pharmacy.
(505) 277-3136 | After-Hours: Medical-Option 2 and Counseling-Option 3