Ask a Question - Counseling

This Consultation Request Form is used to ask a question about a mental health issue (such as changes you have observed in yourself or others) or about the practice of psychology (such as what to expect if you come to counseling or the types of counseling available).

This form is NOT to be used to report an emergency. If this is a medical or psychological emergency involving immediate threat of harm or violence, substantial disruption, or a situation requiring immediate action, please contact UNM Campus Police at 9-1-1 or (505) 277-2241.