International Students - Health Insurance

For information about 2017-2018 Student Health Insurance, visit the UNM Human Resources website.

Contact Information:

If you are a new or returning International Student, a Visiting Scholar, or have OPT Status (and/or have questions about spouse/dependent coverage), please contact Linda Melville at the Global Education Office at (505) 277-4032.