UNM Immunization Requirements
For information on immunization requirements for UNM students, please click on the links below:
Allergy & Immunization Clinic Hours
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM (Last appointment at 5:00 PM)
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Last appointment at 4:30 PM)
- PLEASE NOTE: The A & I Clinic will open at 3:00 PM on Nov. 2, 3, 9 and 10 for SUB Flu Shot Clinics.
Fall 2016 Flu Shot Clinics @ SUB
SHAC will offer free flu shots to students, staff and faculty (anyone 18 or older) from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM at the SUB Atrium on the following dates:
- Wed., Nov. 2 and Thu., Nov. 3
- Wed., Nov. 9 and Thu., Nov. 10
To schedule an appointment, call the Reception Area at (505) 277-3136.
Note: SHAC offers an International Travel Clinic for all students, staff and faculty (and their adult family members). If you or your department are planning to travel abroad, the SHAC staff would like to be of assistance. We can help you with your travel health planning and immunizations. Click on the link above for more information.
SHAC Allergy & Immunization Phone: (505) 277-7925