Pharmacy for UNM Students, Staff, Faculty & Retirees
Phone: (505) 277-6306
Licensed pharmacists fill prescriptions for UNM students, faculty, staff, and retirees. They fill prescriptions from all licensed practitioners, including providers outside of UNM. Students are not required to use the SHAC Pharmacy.
The Pharmacy is located in room 206 on the second floor of Student Health & Counseling (SHAC).
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM; Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tips to help make your pharmacy visit go smoothly:
- Present your ID. You must have a student or staff ID to visit the Pharmacy. Always present your current insurance card along with your prescription.
- Tell the pharmacist about any known allergies to medications or food.
- Tell the pharmacist about any other medications you are taking. Include prescription and non-prescription medications.
- Plan in advance. Take your prescription to the Pharmacy as soon as possible so that you can start your medication as directed by your doctor.
For more information, click on the links in the Pharmacy's sub menu.
Pharmacy Phone: (505) 277-6306