SHAC offers consultations with a Nutritionist. For information or to schedule an appointment, call (505) 277-3136.
Below is a brief breakdown of costs for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020:
First Visit Only: $15
Follow-Up Visit: $10
Below are common questions students have as well as the information they typically receive during their appointment:
1. What are the best oils to cook with?
2. What should I eat to lose or gain weight?
3. What should I eat for energy and muscle building?
4. What foods enhance brain power?
5. What if I have a food allergy?
6. What is a good vegan or vegetarian diet?
Bring your questions to your next appointment with the Nutritionist.
SHAC Licensed Nutritionist
- Eat More Fruits and Veggies! Learn more at www.FruitsandVeggies.org.
For more information, contact us:
Information: (505) 277-1074
Appointments: (505) 277-3136
Student Health & Counseling, 2nd Floor (by Pharmacy)