Mental Health Screening Week
Curious about where your mental health stands? Take our screening tool:
Therapy Assistance Online (TA0): Online Self-Help Tool
This tool is used to meet our Lobos skill development and educational needs in well-being and behavioral health. It can be used to provide self-help on issues like mindfulness, communication, problem solving, and much more! Interested in building resilience with in yourself? Need a little stress management guidance? Then look no further, Lobos. We are here to help!
TAO Know How Short Video Series
Visit the SHAC YouTube Channel to watch a series of short how to videos:
- Register for TAO on Desktop or Mobile
- Register for TAO Screening Group
- Browsing TAO Content & Progress
- TAO Logs & Mindfulness Library
- TAO Badges & Support
Resources for Students, Staff & Faculty
- MENTALHEALTH.UNM.EDU: List of resources for UNM Community
- Student Health & Counseling (SHAC): For UNM Students
- Counseling, Assistance & Referral Services (CARS): For UNM Staff & Faculty
- What Is Anxiety?
- What Is Bipolar Disorder?
- Practicing Mindfulness
- What Is PTSD?
- Relationships During a Pandemic
- How Social Isolation Affects the Brain
- Stress in College