Effective Jan. 9, 2020: The SHAC Nutritionist position is currently vacant. We are in the process of filling the position. Please check back here for updates. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Below is an overview of costs, etc., for SHAC Nutrition Services.
Below is a brief breakdown of costs for Spring 2020:
First Visit Only: $15
Follow-Up Visit: $10
Below are common questions students have as well as the information they typically receive during their appointment:
1. What are the best oils to cook with?
2. What should I eat to lose or gain weight?
3. What should I eat for energy and muscle building?
4. What foods enhance brain power?
5. What if I have a food allergy?
6. What is a good vegan or vegetarian diet?
Bring your questions to your next appointment with the SHAC Nutritionist.
- Eat More Fruits and Veggies! Learn more at www.FruitsandVeggies.org.
For more information, contact us:
Information: (505) 277-1074
Appointments: (505) 277-3136
Student Health & Counseling, 2nd Floor (by Pharmacy)