Graduate Student Employee Health Insurance

For information about 2017-2018 Student Health Insurance, visit the UNM Human Resources website.

Contact Information:

If you are a new or returning graduate student who is on an assistantship or fellowship (and/or has questions about spouse/dependent coverage), contact Edwina Chavez-Salazar at the Office of Graduate Studies at (505) 277-2711.