Barbara Oakland, PA-C
- BA, Speech, Catawba College
- BS, Physician Assistant Program, Department of Family & Community Medicine, University of New Mexico
- MS, Nutrition, University of North Carolina
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Basic Life Support, American Heart Association
- Medical Procedures
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Acute Illnesses
"I'm delighted to be a part of a comprehensive, progressive medical facility where the overarching goal is to provide the highest level of health care to our student population. Without exception, SHAC employees work together to achieve this goal. Additionally, the leadership is always striving for improvement, so it is a dynamic and exciting process. SHAC truly is a unique clinic.
I particularly enjoy working in the Same-Day Appointment Clinic where we evaluate and treat urgent care issues. Same-Day appointments enable me to see a variety of illnesses and address different concerns of our patients."